Chief Above-Tile Suspended Ceiling Kit with 2-Gang Outlet and Surge - CMS440P2
This CMS440P2 above ceiling tile kit provides a host features that make installing most lightweight front projectors faster and more secure.
Includes a high-performance, dual gang housing, isolated ground, dual receptacle outlet featuring the SurgeX® non-sacrificial multi-stage filtration and surge protection system. This protects equipment from disruptive high frequency noise and damage caused by power disturbances.
Chief's powered solutions were co-developed with SurgeX, a brand of AMETEK® Electronic Systems Protection.
- WireVice Cable Suspension System for quick and easy tie-off
- TwisTile Ceiling Tile Cutter easily pierces a circular hole in the ceiling tile for extension column
- Flexible solution provides infinite column placement within a 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' ceiling tile
- Single and dual electrical outlet cutouts
- All-Points Security System provides exclusive locking hardware at column connection point to protect against theft
- Includes (4) 25' flexible cables, (4) wood eyebolts, (4) concrete anchors and a chrome trim ring
- Fits 24" (600 mm) wide ceiling tile grids
- 1.5" NPT compatible
Surge and Filter Module
- Non-volatile spike protection with LED power indicator
- Non-sacrificial multi-stage technology. Non-current limiting design passes full power on a regular circuit; redundant protection circuits
- Improves the reliability and functionality of connected equipment by safeguarding equipment from high energy transients, lightning strikes and electronic noise events that can cause gear degradation and downtime
- Line filter reduces common and differential mode noise by up to 40 dB
- Rated for 125V~, 60Hz, 15 A
- 1875 watt maximum
- Ferrite toroid based EMI Filter
- Withstand rating of 240 VAC continuous without damage or loss of protection