Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Electrol
For more screen material options see the Da-lite Tensioned Advantage Electrol with HD Progressive Materials
Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
The Tensioned Advantage® Electrol® screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
- All sizes standard with 12" of black drop except for Parallaxwhich is standard with 2".
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10'x10')
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- NOTE: The Advantage Electrol featuring Parallaxwill look visibly different when compared to other Da-Lite tensioned screens with vinyl surfaces. This is due to the nature of the Parallaxmaterial, which is a micro-layered, high-grade plastic lens system. While it may have slight variations in appearance, it is optically flat. Meaning, that when under projection, the Advantage Electrol featuring Parallaxwill perform on the same level as the Da-Lite 4K-ready HD Progressive surfaces.
Warning due to government regulations AV Manufacturers are obligated to use over the top and or corny background music in their promotional videos. Proceed with caution.